Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD
This Kryptonite SS Series Center Link upgrade is for customers that are currently running Kryptonite tie rods with their factory center link. Included with this package are the incredibly strong Kryptonite SS Center Link and 2 new inner tie rods needed to adapt to your current Kryptonite tie rods. The SS series center link is Kryptonites most popular steering upgrade for truck owners that are driving on paved roads most of the time and do not want to compromise turning radius or tire wear. This system performs extremely well on the drag strip and on the sled pull track also. It can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms. It will also work with the PISK support system. The PISK system should be run if you are going to be 4 wheel launching or Sled Pulling.
- Will not have to compromise turning radius or tire wear
- Performs extremely well on the drag strip & on the sled pull track
- Can Be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman Arms
- Will work with the PISK support system
- Zinc plated to decrease corrosion!
1 x Kryptonite Series Solid Center Link
2 x Kryptonite Series Inner Tie Rod Ends (For Use With Kryptonite Tie Rods Only)
Size: 1- 5/8 inch Hexagonal
Material: 1144 Stress-Proof Carbon Steel.
Finish: Black Powdercoat
115,000 psi (Min.)
100,000 psi (Min.)
4140-4130 Chromoly steel
- If installing the Kryptonite SS center link on a leveled truck, you may need to install longer sway bar end links depending on how high the torsion bars have been adjusted
- Due to the nature of our industry Kryptonite is constantly striving to provide its customers with the latest and the strongest technology available. Over the last several years their Tie Rods have changed Significantly. When purchasing this Center Link upgrade package, please be aware of 2 different tie rod sizing options. Do your tie rod bodies take 3/4" Threads, or 7/8" Threads? Please verify before placing your order with us, and select the appropriate option for your truck.
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease and they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Part Number: KR10SSU37 & KR10SSU78