Fits: 2011-2020 GM 2500/3500 HD Trucks w/ A Stock Center link
Kryptonite inner tie rods for use with stock center links are now available for your 2011-2019 GM HD Truck. These are the highest quality, strongest parts available. Nearly 2-years worth of R&D has gone into this superior design. This is a 1 piece design with superior strength and durability due to a more consistent pre-load, unlike any other aftermarket 2 piece designs. 3/4-16 thread and can also be used as an upgrade for Rare Parts G1 and G2, PPE, and some Cognito tie rods. As with all Kryptonite Tie Rods, these carry a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
- Nearly 2-years worth of R&D into this superior design
- 1-Piece Design
- Superior strength & Durability due to a more consistent pre-load
- 3/4-16 thread and can be used as an upgrade
- Lifetime Warranty
- Make sure to select the correct fitment for your truck!
- This is a replacement inner end for existing Kryptonite Tie Rods ONLY. Will not fit, and is not cross-compatible with any other brand tie rods.
- Due to the nature of the industry Kryptonite is constantly striving to provide its customers with the latest and the strongest technology available. Over the last several years their Tie Rods have changed Significantly. When purchasing these parts, please be aware of 2 different tie rod sizing options. Do your tie rod bodies take a 3/4" Threads, or a 7/8" Threads? Please verify before placing your order with us, and select the appropriate option for your truck.
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Part Number: 11KXDI34 & 11KXDI78
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.