*Tie rods and Heim joints sold separately, These parts will NOT work with your OEM tie rods
If you've got a kryptonite tie rod end, then it's possible at some point you'll need a new uniball for your tie rod end to keep you out on the trail, instead of replacing the whole tie rod end.
FK JMX/JMXL Series 3-piece rod ends are precision-built for high strength. The bodies and races are heat-treated steel alloy that is zinc plated and chromate treated for corrosion resistance. The ball is hard chrome plated 52100 steel offering excellent wear and durability. These rod ends are available in several choices with the right (JMX) or left (JMXL) hand threads.
These Rod End's are sold individually. All Rod Ends are wearable parts meaning at some point replacement will need to happen. Choose your thread direction/Style above. These Rod Ends are manufactured from the highest quality materials using both a high-strength alloy and Teflon liner.
- High Strength Aircraft Grade 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Kevlar Reinforced Teflon Lining
- Zinc Plated for corrosion resistance
- The Center Ball is manufactured from 52100 Bearing Steel, Heat Treated, Hard Chromed and precision ground.
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer, and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.
Kryptonite Part Number: WSSX10T-F1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.