|2017-2021||Polaris General 4|
*Will not fit the General XP
If you've got a company that makes aftermarket upgraded control arms, ball joints and steering components for 3/4 ton and one-ton trucks, then you can only imagine the strength and engineering when that same company makes them for your much lighter, and much faster Side by Side! That's exactly what Kryptonite has done, making them the leaders in aftermarket suspension for Polaris and Can-Am Side By Sides as they realized a lot of people like to drive them harder than even the manufacturers intended.
This High Strength Tie Rod Kit is built with heavy-duty automotive grade internals and is designed to last through years of off-road abuse. The extremely high range of motion. Perfect for Long travel or custom applications. The kit comes complete with everything needed for installation both left and right sides. Kryptonite Steering and Suspension heavy duty tie rods are a direct bolt-on OEM replacement and do not require any modification for installation.
The Stage 1.5 Death Grip Tie Rod Kits come with Chromoly Heim Joint outer rod end and our Death Grip inner rod end.
- Improved Strength and Rigidity over OEM
- Direct Bolt on Replacement
- Unique Billet Hex Style Body
- Made from High Strength 6061 T6 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- CNC Machined for Precision Finish
- Durable Hard Anodized Black
- Adjustable High Strength Rod Ends
- Made in the USA
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer, and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.
- Heim Joints are not included in the warranty
Kryptonite Part Number: KRTRG17
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.