In recent laboratory strength tests, Kryptonite applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite series tie rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks failed at 17000 pounds of pressure. Kryptonite tie rods held up to an incredible 21000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart. Using superior components and engineering, these tie rods easily outperform the competition.
Part Number: KR800223-2
- Heat-treated Chromoly nickel outer studs.
- Bulletproof, all steel inner ball sockets.
- Solid 1" Hexagon steel body.
- OEM installation, greater strength
- Lifetime Warranty
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change.
- These tie rods fit only steering rack-equipped 2007 and newer 1/2 ton models. No removal of the inner tie rod is needed and is an OE replacement
- These are sold as a pair
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty: Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off-road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it.
Warranty Excludes Heim Joints.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.