Fits: 2004.5-2007 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins 5.9L
The Industrial Injection Remanufactured stock and performance Injectors start out as a genuine stock Factory OEM injector body then have been completely rebuilt in-house with BRAND NEW Factory OEM parts including the nozzles.
Industrial Injection then extrude hone and balance them to a perfect matching set injectors that flow anywhere from 27LPM to 90LPM. These injectors work great in a completely stock all the way up to a fully built competition truck. They typically see a 1-3MPG increase in fuel economy. They also balance the injectors to a tighter tolerance than the original manufacturer and have put a lot of time into making these the best injectors money can buy.
- Extrude Honed & balanced
- New copper crush washer & O-rings For installation
- Built with brand new factory OEM parts
- Better Fuel Economy
- Multiple Performance Gains
- Flow Bench Tested
- Direct Replacement
- 1-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
These injectors come with a new copper crush washer and o-rings for installation. Injectors are an OEM Genuine part that is a direct replacement injector. Each injector is Individually tested on a state of the art test stand to ensure that they meet OEM specifications. Each test includes a resistance test, system leak test, purge, idle speed test, mid load test, full load test, and static back leak test. Each test cycle checks solenoid response time, back leak flow, and fuel delivery.
- Sold Individually
- When replacing the injectors in your 5.9L Common Rail, Industrial Injection highly recommends replacing the injector connecting tubes to avoid new injector contamination.
- The most common failure of new injector installations is contamination and the problem that we see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
Industrial Injection Product Number: IIS0986435505SE