Fits: Gray Diamond European Spec is recommended for gasoline and light-duty diesel automobiles where a mid-SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulfur) oil is required.
Gray Diamond European Spec is a 100% full synthetic oil using only Group III base oils. The infusion of our patented FR3 Nano Technology and high-performance additive package provides unsurpassed levels of longevity and performance while keeping the oil cleaner longer and providing better mileage and horsepower. Gray Diamond European Spec was formulated to meet and exceed the stringent requirements of high-performance European vehicles. The heat resistance and cleaning properties of Gray Diamond European Spec is also great for turbochargers, keeping them cool and free from deposits.
Gray Diamond European Spec is fully formulated SN motor oil with an emissions-safe detergent package with exceptional oxidation and thermal stability. Gray Diamond European Spec excels in preventing deposits and oil breakdown and making longer European spec drain intervals possible. In addition to exceeding the API SN specification, Gray Diamond European Spec meets the requirements of many European manufacturers.
Part Number: GREURO5W401G
- Improves Cold Weather Starting
- Improves Fuel Economy up to 3%
- Improves Power
- Increases Film Strength
- Improved Oxidation Stability
- Improved Aeration Control
- Widens Operating Temperature Range
- Reduces wear
- Reduces DPF Plugging
- Reduces Shearing
- Reduces Friction
- Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Extends Turbo and Engine Life
Infused with FR3 Nano Lubricant Technology
Gray Diamond Euro 5W-40 meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- API CF,SN, SM
- ACEA C3
- BMW LL-04
- Chrysler MS-10850
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- GM Dexos 2
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.31,229.51
- Porsche A40
- Renault RN0700,RN0710
- Volkswagon VW 502.00, 505.01
- Safe for diesel particulate filters (DPF) and three-way catalyst (TWC) devices.
- 5W 30 EURO Tech. Data
- 5W 40 Euro Tech. Data
- 5W 30 EURO SDS
- 5W 40 Euro SDS
- 100% Satisfaction or your money back
- Guaranteed not to void your manufacturer's warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.