This is a special order product that can take longer than normal for fulfillment. If your order is time-sensitive, please contact us prior to ordering and we can make special arrangements.
Fits: 4" round
Coupler Type: Kingpin
Weight Capacity: 3.5k-5.5k tongue weight, 25k capacity
Reccomendated Weight Distribution For Optimal Ride Quality
|3.5K Tongue||25K Towing||2000-3500lbs Vertical Load|
|4.5K Tongue||25k Towing||3000-4500lbs Vertical Load|
|5.5K Tongue||25K Towing||4000-5500lbs Vertical Load|
Spartan Torsen flex gooseneck couplers are your answer to fighting driver fatigue! No matter how good the suspension on your truck is set up, or how smooth your trailer rides, the physical connection between the truck and the trailer is traditionally an un-sprung setup, leaving the pitching, bouncing and unevenness to the road surface to be transferred to your truck and your trailer. The Torsion-Flex setup from GEN-Y makes this connection point a sprung setup, greatly reducing all vibrations and bounces.
- Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increases the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increases Ride Quality
- Improves Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
Part Number: GH-7008
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.