Universal Applications: Ford Powerstroke, GM Duramax, and Dodge Cummins
The FASS Fuel Systems ⅝” Convoluted Suction Tube only is intended to upgrade your existing Bulkhead Fitting (STK-1002) to pull fuel from your factory fuel basket. The increased size will allow for improved fuel volume and the unique design uses the factory fuel basket as a suction location to eliminate the common quarter tank issue.
Part Number: STK-1003B
- Upgrades Existing Bulkhead Kits
- Increase Fuel Delivery
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- ⅝” Suction Tube Port
- Pulls Fuel From Fuel Basket
- This product is suggested to be installed with our FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps that already include a Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube Kit. The larger suction tubes and Fuel Sump Bowl improve fuel delivery and work perfectly with higher volume fuel pumps.
- STK-1003/1003B kit will not work on 03-04 Dodge Applications
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.