Universal Applications: Ford Powerstroke, GM Duramax, and Dodge Cummins
The FASS Fuel System STK-1003 Bulkhead Fitting is machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum and comes with a 5/8" Suction Tube. The STK-1003 is engineered to function as a suction point AND a fuel return port for your FASS Lift Pump. The tube will pull fuel from inside your factory fuel module, similar to your factory pickup tube but with improved fuel volume delivery.
This product is suggested to be installed with the FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps. The larger suction tube improves fuel delivery and works perfectly with higher volume fuel pumps.
Part Number: STK-1003
- Both Suction Tube and Return Port
- Increase Fuel Delivery
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- Unique Design For Simple Installation
- ⅝” Suction Tube Port
- Pulls Fuel From Fuel Basket
- ½ Fuel Return Port
- FASS has changed the tube included in the STK-1003. It now comes with an updated suction tube that is black rubber instead of white!
- The STK-1003 will NOT fit on 2003-2004 Dodge Trucks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.