Fits: Vehicles w/ an existing Onboard Air System
The Pacbrake HP10254 Basic Triple Train Horn Kit has been made from cast zinc alloy and stainless steel, it is then completed with a chrome finish! This kit is recommended for those who already have an existing onboard air system. If you want to be sure that you will be heard, then these horns are for you!
Let'em know you're there with PacPro's air horns. For those with an onboard air system Pacbrake also offers basic kits.
Part Number: HP10254
- Triple Train Horn made from cast zinc alloy & with a chrome finish
- Decibel Rating at 6m(20ft): 125 db @ 100 psig (gauge) [689 kPa]
- Fundamental Frequency: 1800 to 3550 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 248°F [-40°C to 120°C]
- Operating Air pressure: 100 to 135 psig (gauge) [689 to 931 kPa]
- Actuation Type: Manual or solenoid
- Air Inlet Port: 1/4" (-4) NPT
- Intended for those with an onboard air system.
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
The 4 Styles Of Pacbrake Air Horns
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.