|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW|
BDS 6" radius arm lift systems with BDS NX2 Series shocks for your Ford Super Duty offer improved performance, capability, vastly superior damping capability to soak up the harshest terrains offroad while offering comfort for your daily commute, & quiet operation. Only the best quality materials & relevant parts go into BDS Kits; which means less maintenance, less time looking, and less confusion for you. Everything you need to take your new Super Duty to the next level.
Part Number: BDS1573H
- High strength tubular radius arms
- 6" ProRide coil springs
- NX2 series gas shocks
- Forged drop pitman arm
- E-coated u-bolts are supplied specific to the DRW axle
- 5" Rear Blocks
- HD track bar relocation bracket
- Bump stop extensions
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Transfer case indexing ring is supplied to improve the front driveline operating angle
- High clearance transmission crossmember
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 4.5-5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x10 and 5"
- Dually Diesel models only.
- 38 x 13.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final right height will be the same as standard models.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402).
- Transfer case indexing ring will not fit 6.2L vehicles equipped with the 6R100 transmission
- Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.
- The indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.