|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. Full-length 4" ProRide diesel or gas-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height paired with BDS NX2 series gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain and all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1565H
- Diesel specific 4" Pro-Ride coil springs
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- HD Trackbar relocation bracket
- E-coated u-bolts
- 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel that key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength
- 3" lift blocks
- Optional Glideride replacement rear leaf springs
- Allows fitment of up to 37" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Minor trimming may be necessary for clearance of 37x12.50 tires on certain wheel setups
- Installation requires a torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.