2020-2022 Powerstroke 4" Radius Arm Suspension Lift System - NX2 (BDS1551H)
Part Number: BDS1551H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2020-2022||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Built to take full advantage of the factory suspension design, these 4" radius arm systems correct suspension, steering and driveline geometry with room for 37" tires. The arms bolt into the factory mounting points and reposition the front axle to correct the caster angle.
Part Number: BDS1551H
- Full-Length Diesel Specific Coils for Smooth Ride
- Pitman Arm & Trackbar Bracket for Steering Correction
- HD Radius Arms to Correct Frontend Caster
- NX2 series steering stabilizer with mounting bracket
- BDS NX2 Shocks
- 4.5" fabricated block with an integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block to level the stance.
- Factory-style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations & allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life.
- Longer black e-coated u-bolts
- Sway bar relocation brackets
- Bump stop extensions
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Allows Fitment of 37" Tires - (May require minor trimming)
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5"-5"
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. The net rear lift will vary depending on the height of the factory block but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- Torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs required.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net the full advertised lift height. The final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) is required)
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.