|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS 2.5" radius arm lift systems for the 2020 Ford Super Duty offer improved performance. These kits use full-length ProRide coil springs designed to improve the stance of your Super Duty while taking performance, capability and ride quality to the next level with clearance for 35" tires. In place of the factory stamped steel arms this kit upgrades to heavy-duty BDS radius arms. These brawny arms are built from 1-3/4" OD heavy wall tubing, fully welded with gussets for superior strength to the factory units light weight stamped steel units they are replacing. The heavy wall tubular construction improves strength while correcting the caster with a lower cam slot. At the frame mount, a large OE-style rubber bushing is used to better isolate of NHVs and allow for quiet operation without any need for maintenance. These bushings offer superior durability and quieter operation than arms with heims and flex joints.
Also upgraded as part of these new 2.5" lift systems is a high strength replacement track bar designed to recenter the front axle with the lift installed. This new track bar is adjustable, built from 1-3/8" solid steel stock with gusseted ends and a fine thread center turnbuckle with pinch bolts. The track bar comes pre-assembled and ready to bolt into the factory location to adjust to length. At one end these use a greaseable, high-durometer polyurethane bushing and the other end a heavy-duty ball joint. This setup offers strength, comfort and quiet operation over track bars that use heims. Rounding out the front of these kits are front brake line relocation brackets to allow enough slack in the lines to cycle the suspension offroad while the sway bar relocation brackets to correct sway bar operating angle for optimal performance without sacrificing approach angle. In the rear, these kits use a 1" bolt-on lift block and new black e-coated u-bolts to level stance while retaining the factory rear springs for ride quality and tow capacity. Finishing out the rear are a pair of NX2 series gas shocks to compliment the front performance. Take your new Super Duty to the next level with these new 2.5" radius arm systems from BDS Suspension.
- ProRide coil springs for improved performance and ride quality
- Heavy-duty radius arms for improved strength and caster correction
- High strength adjustable track bar to recenter front axle
- BDS NX2 gas shocks
- Lifts and levels the vehicle stance
- Allows clearance for up to 35" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5-5"
- 35x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5-5"
- 35x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5-5"
- Designed for use on diesel models, but can be installed on gas model trucks (will achieve an additional 1/2" front ride height).
- Larger tires on stock wheels are not recommended due to brakeline clearance required. Use recommended specifications listed in tire and wheel fitment section.
- Track bar mounting hardware requires torque spec of 405 ft-lbs .
- Steering on F250/F350 trucks can be stiff from the factory. Replacement radius arms with increased caster typically help this issue. The base 2.5" lift with ball joint cams and/or steering stabilizer options will not fix this problem. We have had success in reducing the torque specification to 85 ft-lbs for the upper ball joint. Use this as a last resort to cure factory steering issues.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 5 hours
Part Number: BDS1549H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.