2019-2021 Ram 3500 3" Radius Arm Suspension Lift Kit w/ overload - NX2 Shocks (BDS1654H)
Part Number: BDS1654H + 6Bolt
Click here to customize this Kit
|2019-2021||Dodge / Ram||3500 w/ 6.7L Cummins & 4x4||w/o Air-Ride||3"|
Designed to improve the looks and performance of your new RAM, these kits include everything necessary to correctly lift them for improved off-road capability with room for larger tires while maintaining on-road handling.
Part Number: BDS1654H
- HD tubular radius arms improve strength, offer more ground clearance & correct caster
- 2" steel fabricated lift blocks
- High strength progressive-rate front coil springs for a great ride on any terrain
- HD adjustable front track bar & rear relocation bracket to correctly position both axles under the truck
- Front sway bar links and bump stop extensions to maintain functionality.
- BDS NX2 gas shocks to improve ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for 35" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5-5"
- 35x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5-5"
- T-case indexing ring available for 6-bolt and 8-bolt equipped models, check the vehicle before ordering
- Will NOT fit rear air-ride equipped models
- Will NOT fit Power Wagon models
- Kit designed for diesel models only
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.