Fits: 2019-2021 Dodge Ram 3500 HD w/ 6.7L Cummins & 4WD
Lift your 2019-2021 Ram 3500 4WD truck without compromising the factory ride or handling by installing the ReadyLIFT 69-1931. This kit features front and rear coil spring spacers that have been made with durable black e-coated laser cut steel, these 3.0" SST Lift coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time and allow you to retain the use of your factory front coil spring. The SST Lift Kit front coil spacer was designed exclusively for the new body style 2019-2021 Ram 3500 4WD HD trucks and provides 3" of lift, giving you clearance to add up to 37" tall tires. To finish it off in the rear they've included 1" tall OE style cast iron rear lift blocks and new longer u-bolts, bump stop extensions, shock extensions, and sway bar drop spacers.
Part Number: 69-1931
- Allows for the installation of up to 37" Tall Tires
- 3" of lift in the Front, 1" of lift in the rear
- Designed specifically for new body 2019-2021 RAM 3500 HD 4WD
- Allows for up to 37' tall tires.
- Durable Black e-coated laser cut steel front and rear coil spring spacers which means the spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time
- Allows you to retain the use of your factory front coil spring
- Front coil spacer was designed specifically for the new body style 2019-2021 RAM Trucks
- OE style cast iron rear lift blocks, new longer u-bolts, bump stop extensions, shock extensions, and sway bar drop spacers
- Heavy-duty front coil spring spacers
- 1" tall OE style cast iron rear blocks with u-bolts
- Bump stop extensions
- Shock extensions
- Sway bar spacers
37" on a 0 offset wheel
- Not for use on power wagon or vehicles equipped with snowplow package or ambulance package
- May need longer U-Bolts for Dually applications
- Not for use with factory air-assist bag rear suspension.
- Estimated Installation Time: 4.5 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly
- Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.