Fits: 2019-2020 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins & 68RFE Transmission.
ProTect68 Trans Pressure Control kit delivers 150% of the torque holding force to stock transmissions like no others can. Industry-leading custom bonded gasket valve body separator plate and gaskets substantially reduce cross leaks compared to stock and other aftermarket kits, even with much higher line pressures. Heavy-duty accumulator plate to prevent accumulator blow-out. The electronic Pressure Control module delivers up to 250 PSI clutch apply pressure providing 150% of the holding force prevents clutch slippage. All of this is done without modifying the transmission pump or removing the transmission. The controller dynamically adjusts the hydraulic apply pressures based on turbo boost/engine load. No tuning required. Installation takes 2-to-3 hours to complete without having to do a full transmission relearn since no internal tolerances have changed. A "fresh" stock transmission will have the ability to handle up to 450hp. For higher power or demands, a complete BD 68RFE transmission with additional clutches and new designed components is recommended.
- 56% more theoretical holding power
- Custom bonded gasket valve body separator plate increases line pressure while stopping internal cross leaks
- Heavy-duty accumulator plate to valve body leaks
- Pressure Control module delivers up to 250psi clutch apply pressure at full throttle
- Dynamically adjusts hydraulic apply pressures based on turbo boost/engine load
- Dynamic control ramps up the much larger sweep
- Prevent clutch slippage
- Kit includes pan gasket, 3 doughnut seals and check ball
- Installation takes 2-to-3 hours
- No full transmission relearn required - quick relearn suggested
- A "fresh" stock transmission will have the ability to handle up to 400hp-450hp
- No tuning required
How To Install The Protect 68 Valve Body Upgrade Kit
Part Number: 1030363
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.