|2017-2019||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried & true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade for your truck, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, & caster control during wheel travel. In the rear of these 6" systems, BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack & OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. With BDS NX2 Series shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1527H
- 1/4" steel 4-Link front suspension design that replaces the factory radius arms. They optimize the suspension and front driveline geometry thru full-wheel travel.
- Upper and lower 4-link control arms are made from heavy wall 2" OD DOM steel tubing.
- Massive 2-1/2" greaseable polyurethane bushings create the connection at the new frame mount while the opposite clevis end mounts to the OE rubber bushings at the axle.
- The combination of a replacement track bar bracket & dropped pitman arm decrease steering operating angles & centers the axle.
- A replacement single steering stabilizer comes standard
- Sway bar drop brackets & brake line relocation hardware compensate for the added ride height
- Full replacement coil springs pair perfectly with standard NX2 shocks
- A transfer case indexing kit is included to alleviate front driveline angles and allow correct operation of the 4wd system at all speeds. The indexing kit includes an indexing plate with hardware
- HD transmission crossmember.
- 6" Block & add-a-leaf kit for factory 2-leaf main springs.
- NX2 Rear shocks
- Allow for clearance of up to 38" tires.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 17 x 10 and 5"
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 20 x 10 and 5"
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 38 x 13.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- The transfer case indexing ring will not fit 6.2L vehicles equipped with the 6R100 transmission.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123808
- The indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.
- Diesel trucks ONLY.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- For trucks equipped with 2-Leaf main rear leaf pack only. Click here to view an example.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.