|2017-2019||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS 4" radius arm lift systems with BDS NX2 Series shocks for your Ford Super Duty offer improved performance, capability, vastly superior damping capability to soak up the harshest terrains offroad while offering comfort for your daily commute, & quiet operation. Only the best quality materials & relevant parts go into BDS Kits; which means less maintenance, less time looking, and less confusion for you. Everything you need to take your new Super Duty to the next level.
Part Number: BDS1575H
- Full-Length 4" Diesel Specific Coils for Smooth Ride
- 4.5" fabricated block with an integrated bump stop wing
- Pitman Arm with an integrated drag link flip
- HD Trackbar Bracket for Steering Correction
- HD Radius Arms to Correct Frontend Caster
- Factory-style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations & allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life
- BDS NX2 shocks
- Bump stop extensions
- Sway bar & Brake line relocation brackets
- This kit allows the fitment of 37" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5"-5"
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block is required.
- The net rear lift will vary depending on the height of the factory block but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft
- Torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs required.
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.