|2017-2019||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS Suspension expands its listings for the Powerstroke diesel trucks with new 4" 4-link conversion systems. Designed to improve the looks and performance of your Ford Super Duty, these new kits join existing radius arm variants to offer improved strength and handling on/off-road. This kit includes everything necessary to correctly lift them for improved off-road capability with room for larger tires while improving overall vehicle handling.
Part Number: BDS1577H
- Diesel Specific 4" Pro-Ride coil springs
- Forged Drop Pitman arm
- Bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- HD Track bar bracket to correct steering
- 1/4" steel 4-link conversion for improved strength/handling
- Replacement rear lift blocks to level out the stance
- Allows fitment of up to 37" Tires
- NX2 gas shocks
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Minor trimming may be necessary for clearance of 37x12.50 tires on certain wheel setups
- Installation requires a torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.