Fits: 2015-2022 Chevrolet/GMC Colorado/Canyon w/ 2.8L Duramax
Note: Does not fit ZR2 trucks
The Readylift 69-3535 3.5" SST Lift Kit is a perfect kit for those who are wanting to achieve a mild yet aggressive stance while maintaining the factory ride and handling. This all-new no-cut kit includes new tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles and establishes a true 3.5 inches of lift without compromising suspension or drive train geometry. Front lift includes Readyliftys proprietary top hat replacement technology along with differential drop brackets, sway bar drop brackets and OE style 1” tall cast iron rear lift blocks. This kit will lift the front end by 3.5" and the rear by 1.5" for a nice level but lifted stance, allowing you to easily install up to 285/70R17 tires.
- Made in USA.
- The perfect mild lift solution for Gen 2 Colorado/Canyon’s that provides a great looking aggressive stance with a slight rake.
- Includes CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet Aluminum front top hat replacement lift spacers and heavy-duty OEM style cast iron rear blocks.
- Includes tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles housing a heavy-duty ball joint.
- Allows for up to a 32.5x11.50" tire on up to +18 offset wheels. (285/70-17)
- Maintains the factory ride, handling and suspension geometry.
- Unmatched curb-appeal and rugged mid-size truck capability delivered in an affordable yet innovative Smart Suspension Technology "no-cut" lift kit.
- 2- UCA with TCT maintenance free pivot bushings and HD ball joints
- 2- Replacement Strut Top Hat
- 2- Front Diff Spacers
- 2- Diff Spacer retainer plates
- 1- Driver Sway Bar Drop
- 1- Passenger Sway Bar Drop
- 2- Laser Cut Washers
- 1" Cast Block w/ U-Bolts
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.