|2015-2019||Chevy / GMC||Colorado/Canyon||4WD|
Improve your off-road capability in your Colorado with the BDS 5.5" Lift Kit. Take it up a notch in strength, control, and stance with the BDS 5.5" lift kit! This Performance system brings together safety and capability with uncompromising on and off-road performance. All BDS kits have everything you need to properly lift or level your truck without the hassle of searching for the proper parts.
Part Number: BDS722F
- Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-overs
- Fox 2.0 series IFP gas shocks
- HD 1/4" steel high clearance cross members
- Ductile cast iron extended steering knuckles
- Full-width skid plate
- Transfer case indexing ring
- Front bump stop extension
- 4" rear block & U-Bolt kits
- Sway bar links
- HD Moog tie rod ends
- Retains OE driving characteristics
- Clears 33" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 305/55R20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5.25"
- 305/70R17 w/ 17x9 or 18x9 and 4.5"
- 295/70R17 w/ 17x8 or 18x8 and 4.5"
- Inner fender trimming is required.
- Minor welding is required.
- The electronically assisted power steering system is sensitive to out of round, unbalanced, and more aggressive tread pattern tires. High-speed steering wheel feedback can occur.
- The actual ride height on C/O kits is closer to 6'' of lift.
- Stock 17" & 18" wheels can not be reinstalled with the lift kit. Aftermarket 20" wheels with a maximum of 5.25" Backspacing are recommended - certain wheel and tire combinations will require weld on steering stops, these are included in the kit. See the end of inst. sheet for details on installation.
- Will not fit ZR2 Models.
- Will fit diesel models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.