The 3.0L EcoDiesel is an amazing engine but can leave something to be desired in factory form. However, the little 3.0L can be turned into a powerhouse with the addition of Coopers Custom Solutions (CCS) tuning. CCS tuning wakes up your EcoDiesel by significantly improving your throttle response, fuel economy, and adding HP & Torque all while maintaining the OEM reliability and finish.
If you're looking to delete your EcoDiesel you're going to require a CAT & DPF Delete Pipe (FLO-863NB) and an EGR Block-Off Kit (030-EGR-A023). If you choose to add these to your shopping cart we'll ship you the EGR & DPF delete along with your tuned ECM so you have all the parts to get the job done.
- Increased Throttle Response
- Improved Fuel Economy
- 25-50hp Increase
- Exhaust Brake Function
- No Codes or Evidence of Tuning (DEF Gauge will read 0 if Deleted)
- ECM Removal & Shipping Required
- 1 Day Turn Around
- Expedited Shipping Back Included in Price
- You will be required to ship us the ECM, we will cover the shipping back to you. If you are shipping this from the USA, please ensure that you send it as REPAIR to avoid being charged Duties & Brokerage at the border.
- At this time, tuning your EcoDiesel requires the removal of the vehicle's ECM, this is a relatively simple process that requires very little mechanical knowledge or tools. Once the ECM is removed you'll need to send it to us for a bench flash (this takes about 2-3 hours) and we'll ship the ECM back to you for reinstallation.
ECM Removal Process
- Turn your Key to Run
- Clear Codes (even if you have none)
- Turn Your Key Off
- Remove Negative Cable from Batteries