|2014-2018||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||w/ Rear Coil Springs||4"|
Take your 3/4 Ton Cummins up a level with the BDS 4" lift kit designed for the radius arm drop suspension system. The radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket. The new relocation bracket ties into both the factory radius arm frame mount and the side of the frame rail. At the frame, the new mount is fastened with specially machined sleeves and threaded inserts. In addition to that, you have everything else you need to properly lift your Cummins.
Part Number: BDS698H
- The Radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength & durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket
- NX2 Series Shocks
- Track bar relocation
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended sway bar links
- Brake line relocation hardware
- Clears 37's
- Front 4" Coil Spring
- Rear 2.5" Coil Spacers
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17", 18", 20"x9 and 5.625"
- 35x12.50 w/ 17", 18", 20"x9 and 4.5"-5.625"
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- The threaded inserts (2) do require a minor amount of welding in order to provide the strongest possible connection.
- Fits Diesel Models Only
- Will not fit RAM 2500 Powerwagon models
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this also lift the back, if so how much?
This kit will lift the rear 2.5" via Coil Spacers.