|2014-2018||Dodge / Ram||2500 w/ 6.7L Cummins & 4x4||w/ Rear Air-Ride||2"||Front|
The BDS 2" Spacer Kit for the new 2014-2018 Ram 2500 with the redesigned RADIUS ARM front suspension and rear AirRide suspension. The heavy construction, steel fabricated, and powder-coated upper coil spacers are pitched and indexed properly to work with the new Ram's unique coil mount. A retaining bolt mounted through an existing hole in the coil bucket maintains proper indexing and holds the spacer securely in place when the coil springs are unloaded. Front and rear replacement shocks and extended front polyurethane bump stops round out the kit and give the new Ram the level stance most people prefer.
Part Number: BDS1635H
- Heavy-duty construction
- Steel fabricated & powder coated upper coil spacers
- Designed to work with the unique Ram coil mount
- Allows for the installation of up to 35" Tires.
- NX2 Series Shocks
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50-17 w/ 17 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50-18 w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50-20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- Will not fit 2013 and older models
- Will not fit RAM 2500 Powerwagon models
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.