2014-2018 GMC1500 8" - Alum/Stamped UCA (BDS743H)
Part Number: BDS743H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2014-2018||Chevy / GMC||1/2 Ton Truck 4WD||Silverado / Sierra||8"|
Chevy/GMC 1500 8" Lift Systems In addition to the 2", 4" and 6" lineup, BDS offers complete 8" lift systems. These 8" suspension systems offer even more tire clearance and are designed to improve your truck's offroad capability. At the heart of these systems, BDS utilizes the tried and true high-clearance IFS design that has made BDS the preferred suspension lift for late model GMs. Improve the look and capability of your late model Chevy/GMC 1500 truck with this new 8" lift system from BDS Suspension.
Part Number: BDS743H
- 1/4" thick laser-cut high clearance crossmembers
- Differential skid plate to reposition the lower arms while adding underbody protection & strength
- NX2 performance series gas shocks
- 6" fabricated blocks, add-a-leafs, & longer u-bolts
- Brake line brackets
- BDS front skid plate
- HD steering tie rod ends
- Longer sway bar links & sway bar drop bracket
- Ductile iron replacement steering knuckles
- BDS branded top mounted strut spacers allowing for quick and easy installation
- Multipoint differential relocation kit
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 5" - 5.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 22 x 10 and 5" - 5.5"
- IMPORTANT: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2018 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm-equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm-equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referencing our help images when customizing your kit.
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
- Vehicles came from the factory with several knuckle/control arm configurations requiring specific kit selections. Be sure to reference the important notes and images above to determine the correct control arm selection for your application.
- Will not fit MagneRide magnetic ride control equipped models.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- All-wheel-drive models require driveline modification.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.