Keep your truck on the road tracking straight and tracking well. With a solid axle setup, these trucks are susceptible to bump steer and toe change because of the radius arm design. This drag link is a direct bolt-in replacement with an immediate upgrade in steering feel and control that you'll appreciate as that Cummins powers you down the road. These heavy-duty drag links are designed with heavy use in mind, which is why they test them on the rubicon trail as a true test of a component! A single-plane tie rod end eliminates drag link flop as well.
Part Number: 8701-01
- 14-Current Ram 2500
- 13-Current Ram 3500
- Min collapsed length: 39.13 inches
- Max extended length: 41.50 inches
- CNC formed from 1.75-inch x .188 wall seamless Chromoly tubing and heat-treated after forming
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock
- no more bent drag links and constantly having to align your vehicle
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock
- Includes grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance
- Synergy High-Performance Grease recommended (4119)
- Eliminates unwanted drag link flop
- Drag Link length adjustable on the vehicle
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.