|2013-2018||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||w/o Air-Ride||8"|
The new 8" system is built around the same 4-link conversion system that is used for the 4" and 6" kits. By converting the stock radius arm front suspension to a 4-link, we are able to better control the caster change through the full suspension travel, create much better handling characteristics and maintain a quality ride unloaded without sacrificing payload.
Part Number: BDS1614H
- 8" Dual Rate coil springs
- Steering & Track Bar correction
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- 6-Bolt Transfer Case indexing ring
- 2" rear block
- NX2 Series Shocks
- U-bolts are upgraded from the factory 14mm to 5/8"
- Triple-stage leaf spring design ( primary 3 leafs are functional with no additional load in the vehicle. As medium-sized loads are applied the secondary 2 leafs are engaged. Lastly, if the truck is loaded heavy, the bottom overload is engaged for maximum hauling capacity.)
- Stainless steel 31" front brake lines
- Bump Stop Extensions
- 4 link Conversion for greater control
- Clears 40's
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 40" x 13.50 w/ 17" x 9" and 4.5" - 5.5"
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Diesel Only
- Kits come standard with a 6-Bolt indexing ring kit. If equipped with heavy-duty 8-bolt t-case order 122813 in place of 122623
- Carrier bearing drop kit will be required for 2-piece rear driveshaft #122405
- Some vehicles may require rear driveshaft spacer kit 122007 to maintain adequate rear driveshaft engagement
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.