|2013-2018||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||w/o Air-Ride||6"|
This system is for the all-new redesigned front suspension for the Ram heavy-duty trucks lifting it 6" over the factory height. The lift is designed around the relocation of the factory radius arm in order to correct suspension and steering geometry to work with the lift. The radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket.
Part Number: BDS699H
- Track bar relocation
- Dropped Pitman Arm
- Brake Line Relocation
- 6" ProRide Coil Springs
- 5" Rear Block
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Transmission Crossmember with adjustable height mount plate
- Transfer case Indexing Ring
- Clears 37's
- Radius arm relocated specifically for this lift
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50 w/ 17" x 9" and 5.625"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18" x 9" and 4.5
- Kits come standard with a 6-Bolt indexing ring kit. If equipped with heavy-duty 8-bolt t-case order 122813 in place of 122623
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop (122405) is necessary for models equipped with a two-piece rear driveshaft.
- Some vehicles may require rear driveshaft spacer kit 122007 to maintain adequate rear driveshaft engagement
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.