|2013-2018||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||w/o Air-Ride||6"|
Completely revamp your Cummins with the BDS Suspension 6" 4-Link Suspension System. The latest suspension system option to come from BDS is a complete conversion system for the new radius arm suspension on the Ram 3500. The design starts with 2 massive frame brackets that provide the mounting points for the new upper and lower control arms. These brackets locate off of the factory radius arm brackets, no factory bracket removal is required, this provides a more controlled steering feel in any terrain and better suspension geometry with reduced caster change through wheel travel.
Part Number: BDS1603H
- Frame Brackets
- Large diameter, heavy-wall Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms
- 6" ProRide coil springs
- Track Bar relocation
- Forged Dropped Pitman Arm
- Brake Line Relocation
- 5" Rear block
- NX2 Series Shocks
- Clears 37's
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50 w/ 17" x 9" and 5.625"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18" x 9" and 4.5
- Kits come standard with a 6-Bolt indexing ring kit. If equipped with heavy-duty 8-bolt t-case order 122813 in place of 122623
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop (122405) is necessary for models equipped with a two-piece rear driveshaft.
- Minor amount of welding is required
- Some vehicles may require rear driveshaft spacer kit 122007 to maintain adequate rear driveshaft engagement
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.