|2013-2018||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||w/o Air-Ride||4"||Front & Rear|
Take your Cummins up a notch with this BDS 4" Suspension System. This system is for the all-new redesigned front suspension for the Ram HD trucks. Designed around the relocation of the factory radius arm in order to correct suspension and steering geometry to work with 4" of lift. The radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket.
Part Number: BDS696H
- Relocation bracket ties into both the factory radius arm frame mount and the side of the frame rail
- Track Bar relocation
- Dropped Pitman Arm
- Brake Line Relocation
- ProRide 4" coil springs
- 3" Rear Block
- Clears 37's
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50 w/ 17" x 9" and 5.625"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18" x 9" and 4.5
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20" x 9" and 4.5
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop kit (122405) is necessary for models equipped with a two-piece rear driveshaft.
- Minor amount of welding is required
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.