Banks cold side tube has up to 67 percent greater flow area than stock Cummins tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. The natural finish tubes give you the freedom to paint or powder-coat to your color of choice. The bead-rolled ends allow for better grip ensuring our 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. This boost tube is designed for serious horsepower.
Part Number: 25996
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 or 4 inch Monster Ram for the most power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5 inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Natural
- Driver side, Cold side only
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.