Banks Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete. If you want more boost fed into your 6.7L Cummins then the Banks Billet Grid Heater Delete is just the ticket. Removes the factory heater grid for increased throttle response and quicker turbo spooling. Allows for greater airflow into the engine. Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures improving air density. Engineered for a precision fit. Pair with the Banks Monster-Ram for the best gains period. Unlike some setups, when winter comes you can put the Heater back in.
Part Number: 42714
- Precision Fit Billet Construction
- Lowers EGT
- Increase Airflow and Throttle Response
- Quicker Turbo spool
- Removes Heater Grid
- Reversible install
- Pure race capability, requires special ECU program available from others
- Not Emissions Compliant
- This product is for Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECU program available from others
- Designed specifically for Race applications.
- Not Emissions Compliant.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.