Fits: 2011-2023 GM/Chevy w/ LML & L5P 6.6L Duramax 2500 & 3500 HD Trucks
This insanely strong center link has been engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs and steering geometry. This steering system is modeled after the Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer, this is a much stronger design when compared to what's offered by the factory on all non-Hummer GM HD Trucks. It can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms.
Product Number: KR11SSU34 & KR11SSU78
- Engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs and steering geometry
- Modeled after the Stronger Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer
- Can Be used with GM or Aftermarket Idler/Pitman Arms
- Upgrade for customers who already have Kryptonite Tie Rods on a factory center link
- 1 x Kryptonite Series Solid Center Link
- 2 x Kryptonite Series Inner Tie Rod Ends (For Use With Kryptonite Tie Rods Only)
- Size: 1- 5/8 inch Hexagonal
- Material: 1144 Stress-Proof Carbon Steel.
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
115,000 psi (Min.)
100,000 psi (Min.)
- Due to the nature of this industry, Kryptonite is constantly striving to provide its customers with the latest and strongest technology available. Over the last several years their Tie Rods have changed Significantly. When Purchasing this Center Link upgrade package, please be aware of 2 different tie rod sizing options. Do your tie rod bodies take 3/4" Threads, or 7/8" Threads? Please verify before placing your order, and select the appropriate option for your truck.
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty: Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off-road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it.
Warranty Excludes Heim Joints.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.