Fits: 2011-2019 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
The KC Turbos 300870 Whistler Stage 2 Turbocharger is a 2015+ direct turbo drop in for your 6.7 Powerstroke. KC Turbos has modified the compressor housing to fit their upgraded 64mm compressor wheel. It also features KC Turbos 10 blade turbine wheel, giving it that unique 2003 turbo whistle that everyone loves!
- 6.0 10 Blade Turbo Whistle
- Upgraded Billet 64mm Compressor Wheel
- Upgraded 10 Blade High Flow Turbine Wheel
- Improved Boost Control
- Cooler EGT's
- Quick Spool Up
- 100% Drop in Ready
- 2011-2014 Trucks will require a RetroFit Kit to install this turbo. (Aftermarket tuning IS required with the installation of the RetroFit Kit in order for your truck to run correctly)
- 2015-2016 Trucks will require the Pedestal Conversion Kit to install this turbo. (For 2011-2014 Trucks, the Retrofit Kit already includes this pedestal conversion)
KC Whistler Teaser
Part Number: 300870
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will my exhaust brake still work with a KC Turbo?
KC Turbos has found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust backpressure to aid in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. We recommend that you reach out to the exhaust brake manufacturer to verify fitment and functionality prior to purchase.