Fits: 2011-2019 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke & 6 Bolt Converter
The BD 1041425 6r140 Flex Plate is CNC machined out of 1.5x thicker than stock quench and tempered 100,000psi steel. BD's In-house machining incorporates an integrated counterweight which is then balanced to better than OE specifications. It is also Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion. These units will fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter and affordable enough to replace with a converter or transmission swap. The BD Flex Plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit. These features make it a great choice for racing, towing or even stock use!
Part Number: 1041425
- Balanced to OE specifications
- One-piece billet machined with an integrated counterweight
- Manufactured from Quench and Tempered Steel with a Yield strength of 100,000psi
- Black oxide coating
- Heat-treated and hardened ring gear to prevent failure
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket 6-bolt torque converter
- Will not fit early 2011 trucks with 8-bolt converter - will have to update to 6-bolt converter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.