Fits: 2011-2019 Ford F-Series w/6.7L Power Stroke
The Industrial Injection dual fuel kit is the ultimate for performance. Efficiency is increased and EGTs reduced (constant optimum fuel pressure is maintained) while providing enough fuel to make great horsepower. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required, effectively sharing the fuel delivery load. Since each pump now shares the total fuel delivery, the drive load on the original internal fuel pump is reduced by 50% increasing pump reliability. The dual fuel kit provides seamless and consistent fuel flow for large injectors and high level tune programs that demand a high volume of fuel and optimal fuel pressure at the injectors.
Part Number: 335402
- Efficiency is increased and EGTs reduced.
- Both pumps work together, sharing the load.
- Consistent fuel flow for large injectors and high level tune programs.
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. The CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- We recommend running an upgraded Low-Pressure Fuel System when running this item.
- If you have a factory dual-sided Serpentine belt you must re-use it. If the Serpentine belt is single sided it must be replaced with the new supplied belt.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.