Fits: 2011-2016 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
It has been almost 30 years since BD started shipping its first exhaust brakes. With that many hills and mountain roads have been experienced. They used their knowledge gained for continuing to deliver the best-designed exhaust brake for your vehicle. Incorporating BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology, BD's solid, offset butterfly, spring-loaded cylinder and pressure regulation provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range (not just at high rpm like some designs that use holes or additional parts, then claim it as a better idea). A range of rugged, cast-iron housings for your Ford incorporates BD's exclusive alum bronze bushing, piston ring-seals and stainless steel butterfly shaft has proven to stand up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment. BD's butterfly valve and rotating shaft are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion. This kit also includes an air compressor.
Part Number: 1027150
- Over 65psi of retarding back pressure
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- Adjustable pressure regulation
- Pneumatic spring-loaded cylinder
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alum bronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- IP67 sealed air compressor included
- Warm-Up mode available to help bring the engine up to normal operating temperature quicker when at idle
- Kit fits 4in and 5in exhaust
- All mounting hardware provided
- There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- This kit is intended to be used on non-emission vehicles.
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.