|F-250/F-350 Crew Cab Long Box
The S&B 10-1003 is a 70-gallon replacement fuel tank for the 2011-2016 Ford F-Series Crew Cab Long Box. The 35-gallon OEM tank that came in your Superduty is simply not enough - the S&B 10-1003 bumps your capacity to 70 Gallons with no cutting, drilling, or modifications and installs in under 3 hours.
Not only does it over double your carrying capacity, but it also uses your OEM sending unit.
S&B Tanks are made out of the best quality high-density cross-link polyethylene. S&B Tanks hold many advantages over metal fuel tanks. S&B Tanks will not rust, corrode, or delaminate over time, won't have condensation like metal tanks, and are more resilient than metal tanks.
Part Number: 10-1003
- 70 Gallons (265Litres)
- 2-3 Hour Install
- No Cutting Required
- OEM Style Sending Unit Mount
- Transfer Pump Suction
- No sump
- Anti-Wave Baffles
- Double Coated Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrates with Factory Gauge
- If you have an EZ-Lynk on your truck you will be able to easily reprogram your Distance to Empty (DTE).
- Do you have an Auxiliary Fuel Tank? Read why using these with our tanks will void the Lifetime Warranty.
- The nozzle at high-flow fuel stations (truck stops) will not be able to fill automatically.
- S&B's 70-gallon fuel tank replaces the OEM 35-gallon fuel tank. The replacement tank sits 3" below the OEM fuel tank shield and holds approximately 70 gallons of fuel. The float's empty position in the S&B Tank is the same as the OEM tank. Since the bottom surface area on the S&B Tank is larger, the 70-gallon tank with have a greater fuel reserve.
- Parts only: S&B replacement fuel tanks have a lifetime limited warranty for the original purchaser. If there is a problem with an S&B tank related to defects, materials or workmanship, S&B will replace it. All terms of the S&B Million Mile Limited Warranty also apply to S&B fuel tanks. Damage to an S&B fuel tank resulting from improper installation or use will not be covered by this warranty.