2011-2016 Powerstroke 4" Coilover Lift Kit (BDS588F)
Part Number: BDS588F
Click here to customize this Kit
|2011-2016||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD|
Coilover converts your Powerstroke from the original Coil spring front end to a Coilover setup greatly increasing your control and versatility of your truck. This system is based on the standard 4" lift kit, upgraded to include the FOX 2.5 factory series Coilovers, they use a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened steel carbon shaft, Eibach coil springs, 6061-T6 billet aluminum ends, and specially formulated race-proven oil. The threaded body is easily adjustable to dial in ride height to compensate for accessories like heavy winch bumpers. Designed to take your Super Duty to the next level with improved handling and shock performance over high-speed off-road terrain while still offering smooth on-road comfort.
Part Number: BDS588F
- Fox 2.0 Series Shocks
- Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- HD Upper & Lower Mounting Brackets (no welding required)
- 5" Rear block kit
- Sway Bar Relocation
- Brake Line Extensions
- 1/4" thick, frame-mounted radius arm drop brackets to reposition the arms to correct geometry
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- HD Track Bar drop bracket
- Clears 35's
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Removal of factory block required. Rear add a leaf is required for models equipped with factory 3-7/8" block for the level to tail high stance. Single add-a-leaf kit # 113218 is recommended for a more level stance - Dual add-a-leaf kit # 113209 is recommended for tail high stance. (Add-A-Leafs do not apply to rear leaf spring equipped systems)
- If equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit (#123402) may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, #123009 is required.
- U-bolts will not work on dually models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.