|2011-2016||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty|
This BDS system converts your truck to a 4" lifted 4-Link setup monster! The full replacement 4-Link system is centered around 4 massive control arms featuring greaseable ends and is set up to correct the alignment tire placement inside the wheel well, while reducing caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feel both on and off-road.
Part Number: BDS590H
- 4" ProRide Coil Springs
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- Anti-Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Forged Dropped Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Clears 35's
- 4-Link conversion for greater control
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Removal of factory block required. Net rear lift height will vary depending on the height of the factory block but will result in a level stance.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft (gas only).
- If equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, #123009 is required.
- U-bolts will not work on dually.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.