Fits: 2011-2016 GMC/ Chevrolet LML w/ 6.6L Duramax & Allison 1000 Trans.
Since the stock transmission is only engineered to handle the stock output of your engine and not a whole lot more, you may want to consider increasing the durability of your drivetrain. With the BD 1064754 transmission and pressure controller, you will do just that and no longer have to worry about your transmission trying to keep up with the added power to your engine. This package comes with the BD Pressure Controller which delivers up to 275psi line pressure inside the transmission. This gives it 25%-115% more theoretical holding power and helps prevent burned up clutches, therefore increasing the lifespan of the Transmission. You will also receive BD's Heavy-Duty transmission pan which adds extra fluid capacity, helping to keep your transmission temperature run cooler.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1064754
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- BD Aluminum HD deep transmission pan increases oil capacity by 3.5qt
- Comes with BD Allison Pressure Box delivering up to 275PSI of line pressure
- High energy GPZ(TM) frictions
- Increase in steel mass for better heat dissipation
- Increased clutch count
- Clutch Count: C1 8 clutches (14% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C2 7 clutches (17% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C3 7 clutches (75% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C4 7 clutches (17% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C5 7 clutches (17% increase over OEM)
- Each transmission is dyno-tested
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with a cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this kit come with converter?
No, the converter must be purchased seperately.