Fits: 2011-2015 Duramax GMC & Chevy 6.6L
Add years of life to your Duramax 6.6L diesel engine with this Water Coolant Filter Bypass System. Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings left over from the manufacturing process means your water pump, and EGR cooler will all last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of coolant while your Chevy / GMC Duramax engine is running.
The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter head attaches to supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes where a factory secondary alternator location. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This coolant bypass kit includes all fittings needed for installation. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles. Replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hose fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections and are factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure. Mounting bracket installs into factory holes. No drilling is required.
- Construction - Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Kit Includes - Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Special Note - Recommended Tools 10mm deep socket and ratchet, 11/16 open end wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, and diagonal cutters
Part Number: SD-COOLFIL-6.6-11-W