Fits: 2010-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD (Non-Radius Arm Setup in the early 2013 models)
This is a Lower Ball Joint for the 2010-2013 Cummins. EMF Ball Joints are completely serviceable, rebuildable, and carry a lifetime warranty. This means this is the last set of ball joints you'll ever buy for your truck. Once you feel movement, you can adjust the ball joint without removing it from the knuckle
- 1 Lower Ball Joint
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Install Tool
- Patented Removable Race Pin
- 4140 HTSR Material
The Install Tool for the Lower Ball Joint is to avoid damaging the Ring when pressing the ball joints into the knuckle using a suitable Ball Joint Press.
Facts about the EMF Ball Joints:
- 2 Canadian and US Patents covering the design
- Rebuildable - Never Purchase an entire unit again, simply replace the inner race and pin and you're good to go. You don't even need to remove the housing from the knuckle.
- Serviceable - If you ever start to feel some movement in the joint, back out the set screw on the side of the cap, tighten the cap, then replace the set screw. Once again, this can be done in the truck. You won't have to remove anything from the knuckle to service the ball joint.
- Greaseable so you can just pump a couple of squirts of grease into it around every oil change and go!
- Each EMF Steering Component is 100% Canadian Made in Alberta.
- Quality Assurance Policy - each piece EMF makes is numbered and logged with tolerances and measurements documented so if there is ever a problem we can look back on when it was manufactured and what the material specs were.
- EMF is the only Ball Joint with the removable race and pin (part of their patents). Competitor products have a removable pin that can be rebuilt, however, the inside of the housing will wear as the pin wears resulting in the inevitable replacement of the entire unit in the future, as the pin will no longer possess a tight fit. By having the internal race and pin set on the EMF ball joint, the race will act as the wear point instead of the housing body creating a long lasting unit.
- EMF’s price point is set below the competitor pricing which is very enticing to the customer. We are not only a manufacturer and business, but we are also the consumer so we wanted to have something affordable and high quality available.
- Each EMF Ball Joint unit is made from 4140 HTSR material and then sent to a metal treating facility to be Nitride Coated. Liquid Salt Bath Nitriding is a second heat treating process on the material resulting in up to a 30% strength increase as well as beautiful black oxide corrosion resistant coating that also resists galling and does not reduce the tolerances of the pieces.
EMF Ball Joint Warranty
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine the cause of the fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap and greasing are required.