Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 65% greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and have a constant diameter. This allows for a quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
Part Number: 25998
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5" vs 2.75 inch/3")
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5" or 4" Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5 inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powdercoat
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.