|2009-2013||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck|
|2009-2012||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck|
Take your 4th Gen Cummins to the next level of stance and control of a 4-Link Long-arm suspension while sending it off to the moon with a full 8" of an increased ride height! This suspension system features 8" progressive Pro-Ride Coil Springs and solid steel upper long arms and thick tubular lower long control arms. The long control arm reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off-road.
Part Number: BDS632H
- Solid Steel 8" Upper Long Arms
- Tubular Lower Long Arms
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- Extended Bump Stops
- Sway Bar Links
- Transfer case Indexing Ring
- 8" ProRide Coil Springs
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- Clears 38's
- Includes driveshaft spacers
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38" x 14.0" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require 406
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
- If driveline vibration occurs, order either transfer case drop or indexing kit available in optional accessories. NOTE: 122606 transfer case drop kit will only replace the OE bracket #52121938AA
- 102009 Rear brake lines will not fit 2012-2013 models.
- Additional front driveline modification may be required.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 12200
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.