2008 Cummins Long Arm 8" 4-Link Lift Kit (BDS641H)
Part Number: BDS641H-4"-A
Click here to customize this Kit
|2008-2008||Dodge / Ram||1500 Mega Cab|
|2008-2008||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck|
|2008-2008||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||8"|
Lifting your truck with some lift kits can sometimes make the driving dynamics like walking on stilts after a couple of wobbly pops. This is unfortunate because you want your lift kit to give you the stance while not sacrificing drivability! That's where the BDS Suspension 8" Long Arm Kit for the 2008 Cummins comes in. All components in this kit aid in reducing caster change, increasing control, stability, steering angles, & are powder coated for long-term performance.
Part Number: BDS641H
- 4-Link Longarm System
- 8" ProRide Coil Springs
- NX2 Series Shocks
- Transfer Case Indexing Kit
- Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Extended Bump Stops
- Sway Bar Links
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- Clears 38's
- Retains OE Driveability
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38" x 14.0" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some models with dual overloads will require 406
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 12200
- 2500 Gas models will require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on the driver side for proper clearance when a transfer case indexing ring kit is installed
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.