Fits: 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
Add years of life to your Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 6.4L diesel engine with this Water Coolant Filter Bypass System. Removing contaminates such as casting sand and metal shavings (left over from the factory casting and machining process), means your water pump, EGR cooler and engine oil cooler will last longer. Designed to bypass and filter small amounts of coolant while your engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 Aluminum anodized construction filter boss.
Attaches to supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes in your Ford truck chassis. Filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. Kit includes all fittings needed for installation. Filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hose fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections and are factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure. The mounting bracket installs into factory holes. No drilling is required.
- Construction - Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Kit Includes - CAT Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Special Note - Recommended Tools 10mm deep socket and ratchet, 11/16 open end wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, and diagonal cutters
Part Number: SD-COOLFIL-6.4-W(C)