Fits: 2008-2010 Ford F-Series w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
Built from Heavy-Duty Aluminized Steel, the MBRP C6270P 4" Downpipe Back Exhaust offers a value price without having to compromise on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems, MBRP utilizes fully sealed tubing which will add years of life to your system. This exhaust has been specifically tuned to optimize performance, sound & fuel efficiency on your Superduty. So not only will your 6.4L sound amazing, but you will also gain up to 18HP and 28ft-lb more torque while lowering your EGT's!
- Upgrade your Restrictive Stock Exhaust System! From Downpipe to Tip!
- Includes Muffler
- No Tip Included
- Aluminized Steel 4" Tubing
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Increases Fuel Efficiency
- Lowers EGT's
- Gain Up To 28ft-lb Of Torque
- Gain Up To 18HP
- Designed for Competition Applications - Includes High-Performance Muffler
- Includes All Hardware and Factory Style Hangers Installed
- 1 Year Warranty
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck.
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project.
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
Part Number: C6270P